Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Very Standard No-Nos by me =)

Now, don't be judgmental: ;)

- White socks with black shoes
- Labeling something 'First/best/largest in Asia'
- Shaking hands (there are also people that need to shake hands every time they meet you that day)
- Recalling anyone's birthday (close relatives excused). Tracking people's birthdays is creepy.
- 'See, the thing is 'I'm very frank , I tell it like it is' (Has anyone ever admitted to being otherwise. 'See, I never tell it like it is. I use riddles')
- Black trousers and brown shoes (add white socks here, even worse)
- Idiot friendship day messages (especially when sent by guys)
- 'I'm into classic rock'
- '___ city is different from ten years ago' . (what they said ten yrs ago)
- Being handed the phone to talk to someone you've never met. 'Here, I told my geezer friend about you and he wants to say hi' (I so so hate this, hate hate it)
- 'You're a (zodiac sign here) I can tell'. This is dumb enough from girls, but downright gay from a guy.

Been a late night for no reason, and there are repeats from last year. :)

2 comments:

Nona said...

Interesting! Some of the items are not a surprise. :)

sujata sengupta said...

came from Nona's Pensieve. The list is very true,glad to see that tastes are quite similar..the zodiac sign one is extremely irritating!