Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Winter - weather

~$%^&*#@! - why the heck is Cnn.com down? My daily fix in tabbed links. This most unusual. Suppose I'm the last to know about some breaking news, suppose I'm left out of something?! What school shooting, what execution, what White House crooked expose happened that I was out of the know?

Now's the best time of the year - the colder the better. However, it ain't no winter yet for me. Did it get canceled? Comparing it to MA where it's 9 degrees F now. In Syracuse, almost a decade ago we had this snow emergency, during what I believe were the gloomiest days in my mostly sunny lifetime. There was snow in places I lived after, like Williamstown - but that was nice 'cultural' snow, compared to lousy lake-effect, and nor'easters.

Nothing like a good ol' weather discussion. I could go on and on... somehow I rarely meet the kind that's interested.

No comments: