Monday, May 08, 2006

It's all good.

This was triggered by one of the usually cheesy-preachy emails sent to a mail list I'm on.

Often times we forget (I forget) there're a lot of things going for us. Going well. Instead we focus on the negative stuff - at work, home, about people around us. I'm not the first one to have this epiphany, but it occurs to me infrequently.

We have cool sunny days, silly humor, our six senses, working arms and feet, and good health that we aren't acknowledging. Things could be far worse. Look at the bad news around.

There's a lot to be thankful for. If not there's always some schadenfreude to perk life up with.

Now if only I remembered this often enough, I'd not be concerned about a lot of things, would I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good attitude, I share view and sometimes have to remind myself it. Sterling