Friday, June 02, 2006

Gone batty?

There is a lot of retrospection:
  1. Am I learning anything in what I'm doing?
  2. Am I missing out on some exciting work or life opportunity?
  3. Do I feel like I'm making a difference anywhere?
  4. How come I'm not thinking more often like I did here?
  5. Are some people and peoples more evolved than others?
  6. What was I thinking then and before then?
  7. Why do I endlessly wonder about why I did something?
  8. Will I be wondering what was I thinking now, next year?
  9. How come I don't meet more people that think and react like me?
  10. Why didn't I think of somethings sooner?
  11. Are there people with the same interests and exposure as I?
  12. Why do I dislike 'How to' self-help books?
  13. Why don't I care about the seven habits and the 8th?
  14. Why do I think sequels to self-help books are a scam?
  15. Will I always go through the same sequence of actions before turning the tap off, switching off lights, turning off the ignition, closing doors, and leaving a place?
  16. Is everything around me real or virtual?
  17. Does everyone see objects, people, colors, scenery... whatever, the way I do?
  18. Have I lost my mind a lot?

Now I'm getting somewhere...

No comments: