Monday, January 30, 2006

Ethanol - Did You Know This Could Be It?

This was one long article, but I read it all the way to the end. Every time I get a new car, I wonder if the world's oil reserves will last long enough for me to drive it years down. Serious, I sometimes think one day my car will just be immobile because there's no gas left anywhere. I think of hydrogen engines and conversion kits....

And now I hear this:

'An energy source that costs less than gasoline, produces almost none of the emissions that cause global warming, and comes from the Midwest, not the Middle East.'

And it sounds like it could happen, is happening, has happened for a long time. Way to go, Brazil!

Next time I pass by cornfields, I'll think oilfields...ethanol-fields.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a hot topic now, what