Sunday, January 01, 2006

Random chuckles...

Ever suddenly chuckle about something that you recall from the past? Some incident, a scene from a film, something on tv? Happens to me often. =)

Even as I think most 'Bollywood' films are poorly made with copied stories and bad acting, they can be funny at times. Intentionally and unintentionally - mostly the latter. Among genuinely funny scenes that I keep recalling for chuckles:

- The Pele-Kele scene in Do aur Do Paanch
Amitabh to the kid:
'Bittu beta..main tumhe aisa football sikhaaonga ke mashhoor football player Pele tumhaare saamne kele bechthe hue nazar aayenge’’...lol

- The missing corpse scene in Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron.
When asked about it, the two journalists go -'Woh laash (body)...la la la la ...' (sung to the tune of another film song)

- The 'Hamara Bajaj' scene in Andaz Apna Apna.
The crooked twin of the rich man makes plans for his chicken business, when he thinks he now has his brother's fortune.

Non-film:
Whenever I think of my neighbor's 'kid-friendly' german shepherd chasing the children around the pool. That cracks me up. Right after being declared 'friendly' she went after them. LOL.

No comments: