Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Year's Eve highlights

I know this is a couple days late. Been catching up on New Year's eve 'who said/did what after a few drinks' stories. All with a touch of exaggeration, but who cares.

True highlights though:
- My neighbor that had invited people to his place, but hung out at my place at our pre-party. In fact his guests, family and their drinks ended up at my apartment, until they realized who'd invited them in the first place.

- My friend told a guest that he'd 'beat her' if she didn't quit smoking. ;)

- Us returning home real quick to after-party cos the place we went to was a disaster.

- Tequila shots from 3am onward, cos some people didn't feel drunk enough.

So New Year's Eve 2006 won't be in my worst list ... refer to an earlier posting.

No comments: